Garden City Admission Policy
Garden City Montessori School welcomes all prospective applicants and their families, and admits students regardless of race, creed, color, and national or ethnic origin, and is non-discriminatory in all its policies and school- administered programs.
Admissions decisions are based on many factors with consideration given to gender, age, and a comfortable fit within a Montessori environment as dictated by the balance of the existing multi-age class. Garden City gives priority consideration to siblings of enrolled students and to children of alumni families, faculty and staff.
1. Email email@example.com or phone us at 406-240-0290 to request our information packet.
2. Visit with us via phone or email to schedule a tour.
3. Submit an application and deposit to reserve your child's a spot for the upcoming school year.
4. Complete a tuition contract, emergency contact, and additional permission forms.
5. Submit current immunization records for your child by June 1st of the enrollment year. Students without complete
immunization records on file by this date will not be considered enrolled.
Once you have completed the initial enrollment paperwork you will receive information about the upcoming school year, including school year calendar, school supply list, and other pertinent information.
Garden City offers need-based Financial Aid. Financial Aid forms are available upon request.
Garden City also offers Best Beginnings scholarships. Please contact Childcare Resources in Missoula for more information.